Each of the videos were created using Premiere Pro, they have been rendered for the best compression settings whilst still maintaining high quality visuals. This has been done to keep the file size low, a high file size not only means long upload times to digital platforms but also slow load times on your website when embedding them into the page, the two videos above are being hosted on Youtube and due to the low file size there should be little to zero buffer on the viewers end, Albright (2021).
- Keyword included naturally within the title of the video.
- Keyword included naturally within the description of the video.
- The original file name contains the keyword.
- Relevant tags containing the keyword and keyword variations
- The video has been added to a relevant category
- The Thumbnail filename and alt tag contain the keyword
- Custom Thumbnail to stand out in Youtube search listings
- End card added to take viewers onto the next video from Jump Maniax
The image shows the video as uploaded to Youtube and optimised for the keyword "Inflatable adventure park Preston", if you click on the red dots you will be able to see optimisation techniques used for the best results on Youtube, Becker (2021).
This image shows the other video as uploaded to social media, if you click on the red dots you can see the optimisation techniques used for best performance on social media. Again this video has been optimised for the keyword "Inflatable adventure park Preston".
- The keyword is included within the title of the video.
- Hashtags as researched to help the post be seen by relevant audiences for summer holidays
(Best Hashtags, no date).
- The keyword has been included in the description
- The thumbnail has been optimised and includes the keyword
- The thumbnail has also been created at the correct dimensions 161 x 161